What We Do
Cooling Tower Services
- SUPPLY, INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING OF NEW UNITS
- CAPACITY AND/OR THERMAL EFFICIENCY UPGRADE
- SERVICING/CLEANING AND/OR REPLACEMENT OF PVC FILLERS
- GENERAL REHABILITATION OF COOLING TOWER
- REPAIR/ OVERHAULING OF MOTOR, GEARBOX & SPEED REDUCER
- MECHANICAL CONVERSION
(BELT-DRIVEN TO GEAR-DRIVEN AND VICE VERSA)
- NOISE/ VIBRATION ELIMINATION FROM MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS
SYSTEM DESIGN/ TURNKEY PROJECT
CONTROLS, SENSORS & ACCESSORIES
Air Conditioning Equipment Services
- Air Handling Units (AHUs)
- Package-type A/C
- Split-type A/C
- Ducted-type A/C
- Window-type AC
- Fan Coil Units (FCUs)
- Air Filters
- Air Dampers
- Chilled Water Line Insulation
- Cold Room Paneling
Water Treatment Solutions
To ensure efficient operation and long life of your cooling tower, CTSI provides you a broad selection of solutions to remove suspended solids particles and control biological growth in the recirculating water stream which can:
- Improve system efficiency
- Minimize annual cleanings
- Maximize chemical program effectiveness
- Support effective microbiological control
- Reduce overall cost of operation
Preventive Maintenance and Operations
A well-maintained cooling tower will help prevent equipment failure and extend equipment life. We believe storing/stacking critical cooling tower parts in inventory will also help reduce downtime in the event of an emergency.
CTSI’s frequency of cooling tower maintenance may varies depending on the condition of the circulating water and the environment in which the unit operates. Our preventive maintenance ensures our clients can focus on their business operation, not on cooling tower issues.
Pump, Pipe and Heat Exchanger System
Tower pumping does not present great diffculty in terms of good pump application. This is because of a normally high order of
application safety factor. Troubles do occur occasionally, however, and these troubles can be classified as caused by:
- Incorrect pump head estimation.
- Pump cavitation and loss of pumping ability, as caused by inadequate pump suction pressure.
- Air in pump suction; as caused by tower pan vortex, pan drain down or faulty bypass.
- Unstable pump operational points.
- Inadequate maintenance procedures.
CTSI ensures that each potential trouble source be evaluated so that the necessary design safeguards can be erected against operational problems.